Pensacola, FL, 32504
IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO TRUST SOMEONE WHO IS AHEAD OF THE MARKET!
I appreciate you`re taking time to check out my profile. I have been a Sales Professional and Marketing expert for the past 16 years. For buyers My selling philosophy is to understand the desires and needs of my client to find out the attributes of your dream home. For sellers My goal is to sell your house in the shortest time frame for the best value possible. I will help you at every step of the transaction. It will be a smooth ride starting from the basic steps like what improvements you might have to make in order to get top dollars for your home, curb appeal, showings, to the Negotiating of offers and writing counter offers and … all the way to the closing table.
- Member of National, Florida & Pensacola Association of Realtors.
- Member Equal housing opportunity committee.
- Member of Women`s council of realtors.
- Member of Multiple Listing Committee.
- Full time realtor in the state of Florida.
- USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union preferred Agent.
- Military and Relocation expert.
- Awarded Coldwell Banker PRESIDENTS ELITE DESIGNATION, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- TOP 1% COLDWELL BANKER AGENTS INTERNATIONALLY in sales volume.
- Coldwell Banker TOP LISTING AGENT PENSACOLA 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Awarded Member of Coldwell Banker PRESIDENTS CIRCLE DESIGNATION 2013, Top 6% Coldwell Banker Agents internationally for sales production in 2013.
- Coldwell Banker United Realtors TOP LISTING AGENT Pensacola 2012, 2013.
- Awarded Member of Coldwell Banker DIAMOND SOCIETY Designation, Top 9% Realtors internationally, for sales production in 2012.
- WCR TOP GUN Agent 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Award.
- Listing Agent.
- Specialized in Expired listings.
- First time buyers agent.
- Military and relocation.
- Happily married for 9 years.
In the age of information, I understand the importance of leveraging every tool available and reaching the largest market possible to best assist my clients. I have a passion for real estate and perhaps more importantly, a great enthusiasm working with people to help navigate through the process of buying a home. Whether it’s your first home, a potential investment opportunity, or a winter get-away, I promise to be available to you around the clock, negotiate deftly, and use the most accurate market insight available to get you the best possible deal that I can. After serving our country in the Marine Corps, I sincerely appreciate the ability to serve our community here in Pensacola.
I have been in Pensacola my whole life, so very familiar with the growth and surrounding areas. I spent 30 years in Banking and very knowledgeable about how to improve your credit score, help you to locate a loan officer OR if first time home buyer point you in the right direction to get the ship/bond money you might be able to qualify for.